Aina Lundon Russenes, Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management (MINA) will defend her PhD thesis “Nitrous oxide emission and turnover in arable cropping in South East Norway” on June 25, 2020.
PhD degree – Trial Lecture and Public Defence
Aina Lundon Russenes will defend her PhD thesis “Nitrous oxide emission and turnover in arable cropping in South East Norway” on June 25, 2020.
Norwegian title of thesis:
«Lystgassutslipp og -omsetning innen jordbruket i Sørøst-Norge»
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
“Management of soil pH for crop production in Norway.”
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence:
Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 12:15.
This public defense will be held party in digital form since physical presence is hindered as a result of the Covid-19-situation. The disputation can be attended by using the following link in Zoom:
All are welcome to attend the digital meeting, but please read guidelines below before you open the link. This to make sure that the disputation can be held without too much interruptions and noise.
First opponent: Dr. Reiner Ruser, Department of Fertilisation and Soil Chemistry, University of Hohenheim, Germany
Second opponent: Dr. associate professor Sofia Delin,Department for Soil and Environment, Swedish Agricultural University, Sweden
Committee coordinator: Dr. associate professor Marina Azzaroli Bleken, NMBU
Main supervisor: Dr. Peter Dörsch, NMBU.
Co-supervisors: Professor Lars Reier Bakken, NMBU and dr. Audun Korsæth, Institute of Bioeconomy Research (NIBIO)
Guidelines for attending:
- In Zoom you will first be placed in the waiting room. Please introduce yourself with your name, rather than with your IP address or computer name.
- Put your microphone on mute.
- If anyone has a question and wants to oppose ‘ex auditorio’, please write in the chat window of Zoom (1) “XY (your name) has a question" and (2) the question in brief. The chair of the defense will evaluate whether your question is opportune, and you will be given the word after the two opponents have concluded.
- When you are being given the word, you switch on your microphone and camera. Ensure briefly whether you are being heard.
- We advise you to test your own equipment before attending.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those of you who want access to the thesis in pdf-form, please send an email to Ole Wiggo Røstad – firstname.lastname@example.org