Organization of CERAD:
CERAD Management Group (MG)
The daily operation of the Center for Environmental Radioactivity is performed by the center directors and administrative manager, named the CERAD Management Group (MG) and is the executive committee or steering group of CERAD Center.
The CERAD MG is consisting of the following directors:
- Professor Brit Salbu, Centre Director
- email@example.com Tel: 67 23 18 71 Cell phone: 913 30 354
- Per Strand, Deputy Centre Director
- Professor Deborah Oughton, Research Director
- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 67 23 18 86 Cell phone: 992 64 074
- Professor Lindis Skipperud, Educational Director
- email@example.com Tel: 67 23 18 91 Cell phone: 910 01 777
- Jorunn Hestenes Larsen, Management Director
- firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 67 23 18 11
The CERAD MG is supporting the Centre Director in the preparation of strategic issues, the handling of significant or fundamental operative matters as well as ensuring internal communications. The CERAD MG prepares and guides the development of the CERAD processes and business operations and the CERAD common functions. The MG handles, in particular, the company's strategy, budget, major procurements and projects, the CERAD structure and organization as well as major policies of administration and the HR policy issues.