English title of thesis
"Housing of laboratory mice in a natural habitat– influence on immune system, gut microbiota, and colorectal cancer development"
Norwegian title of thesis
"Oppstalling av laboratoriemus i et naturlig habitat- virkning på immunsystem, tarmmikrobiota og utvikling av kolorektal kreft"
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Mechanistic links between microbiome composition and cancer development and therapy”
Date: 18 March 2022 (Oslo time)
- 1200hrs: Trial lecture
- 1245hrs: Break
- 1315hrs: Public defense
- Auditorium Hippocampus
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/65785440407?pwd=L0RiOXQ5dlZuWHpiSXBmSGpHakVLdz09 (Passcode: 677172)
Covid-19 related restrictions have been lifted and all are welcome to attend this event in Auditorium Hippocampus in person (no prior registration is required).
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate ex auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Professor Emma Wetter Slack, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Second Opponent: Professor Lars Vereecke, Ghent University, Belgium
Committee Coordinator: Associate Professor Trond M. Kortner, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Associate Professor Preben Boysen, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Professor Harald Carlsen, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Professor Jan Erik Paulsen, NMBU, Norway
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Henriette Arnesen; Thesis number 2022:26; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1874-5.