Changes in the education plan

If you wish to change a course in the required coursework, you must fill in FORM 2.2 for changes to the required coursework and send it to the PhD advisors:

This must be done before you take the course in question. The faculty decides whether or not the change can be made.

Published 3. August 2017 - 12:06 - Updated 7. November 2019 - 14:30