Within two months after start-up date:
You will find guidelines/template for the project plan here.
As part of the application, you must also complete an individual education plan, that is, a plan for the progress of the project and the educational component (courses). The plan must contain subjects at the PhD or Master's level, which make up a total of 30 ECTS credits. The courses VET400 Introduction to ethical and philosophical perspectives in biomedical research (5 credits), VET420 Midterm course (2 credits) and VET421 Midterm evaluation (3 credits) are mandatory.
Courses which have been taken previously, that you wish to include as part of your education section, must not be more than two years old at the date of admission to the PhD program, and it must not be part of another degree. The education section must be such that, together with the dissertation work, it provides the necessary professional breadth and depth.
Supporting documents/ enclosures:
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Certified copy of original diploma for master's degree, diploma or equivalent
- Project plan for research work (approximately 1-3 pages), please see here
- Documentation of English proficiency, cf. Section 5.2 of the PhD Regulations
The following documents should be attached to the application where necessary:
- For foreign education: assessment of education from NOKUT
- For foreign education: official description of the grade system from the institution where the education has been completed