Collaboration with external parties

1. If you have funding from, or receive other contributions from, an external party (a non-degree institution, such as a research institute, a company, the public sector etc.), the external party will also be involved when you sign a PhD Agreement for the completion of the doctoral program at NMBU. If there is a need to regulate matters, other than those mentioned in the PhD agreement, this may be done in the form of an appendix to the PhD agreement. For questions, please contact Legal Senior Advisor Vegard Arnhoff:

2. If you are to complete the PhD program in cooperation with another degree-giving institution (university or university college with the right to award doctoral degrees, at home or abroad), responsibility and cooperation shall be governed by a "Cotutelle Agreement": FORM 1.2. This is only necessary when the thesis is derived from both institutions. Please note that this agreement comes in addition to the regular PhD agreement that you enter into with NMBU.

Published 25. July 2017 - 12:08 - Updated 14. August 2017 - 15:12