PhD Science and Technology
PhD Programme 3 years
The PhD programme in Science and Technology at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
The PhD programme in Science and Technology qualifies for research of international standard in all subject areas at the Faculty of Science and Technology.
The PhD programme in Science and Technology offers organised research training aimed at producing independent researchers of an international calibre in cooperation with national and international research communities.
· Complete an education that grants scientific insight and analytical thinking, in accordance with sound scientific practice and established ethical standards for research, and that gives deeper and more extensive competence based on a relevant master's degree or the equivalent.
· Carry out an independent research project that leads to a doctoral thesis of high academic standard.
· Learn critical and analytical thinking, dissemination of knowledge and academic cooperation, and how to communicate about their discipline both in writing and orally.
The PhD Programme in Science and Technology consists of the following fields of study:
- Applied informatics
- Applied mathematics
- Structural engineering, building technology and architecture
- Mechanical and process technology
- Water and environmental technology
- Science didactics