The Learning Agreement contains a description of which courses you should take on exchange and gives you confidence that courses you pass can be approved as part of your degree.
- Please create your OLA account on this site (the browser must be Chrome or Firefox): Create Online Learning Agreement
Recently OLA has been updated from OLA 2.0 to OLA 3.0. If you have problems to login, please contact International Office in your home university for support.
- Contact person/Res. person: Megumi Ota Fog, Erasmus+ Coordinator. Contact email/ Res. email: email@example.com
- The institutional code for NMBU is N AS03
- Please filled following information: in before you sign the OLA digitally (by pointer/mouse).
1. Planned mobility period, Courses at NMBU
2. Courses that you are going to replace at your home university (or mobility window)
3. Language level : Courses in English require English level B2 (CEFR). Your English level must be B2 or higher (C1, C2). Your English proficiency is documented by the signature of your Erasmus+ coordinator on the Learning Agreement
4. Name and email address of coordinator/responsible person at your home university
- Sign the OLA digitally (by pointer/mouse)
Only the part called "Before mobility" should be filled in.
- International office at your home university will automatically receive a notification by email to sign your OLA once you have signed it.
- Once they have signed it, OLA will be sent to NMBU. When it is signed by all three parts (signed by both coordinators and you), your OLA is complete.
If you make changes to your courses during the mobility period, you will have to update the OLA by using the part called "During Mobility".
If you need more help or advice regarding the OLA, please contact international office at your home university or firstname.lastname@example.org