We are interested in recruiting Writing Advisors that can assist in Norwegian, or English, or ideally both languages. Training is provided. Writing Advisors typically staff the Writing Centre eight hours a week. Potential candidates must be NMBU students and should have:
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in academic writing.
- High level written English and/or Norwegian language
- High academic performance
- Desire to help others develop their scholastic skills
- Preferably, passed MTH300, LNG250 or completed another academic
If you are interested in joining our team of professional students, please complete our application and reference forms. In addition, we ask that you to submit the following:
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in working at the
- A resume (with references)
- A sample of your academic writing
(term paper or part of thesis).
Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 1st