If you have experienced unwanted harassment, bullying and unwanted sexual attention you will find more advice and guidance on how to proceed on this page in NMBU’s HSE Manual.
- Notify the person in question as soon as possible – if you feel up to it.
- You can also notify the person in question in writing.
- Contact a NMBU-employee you trust and explain the situation. This can e.g. be a student advisor, employees at the Student Information Centre (SIT), the study program manager or Dean. Please bring a friend or fellow student with you if you want to.
- Contact Ås Health care centre for young adults and NMBU-students or the Student Chaplain - cell phone: 99015790,
- Contact one of your student representatives, e.g. members of the Student Democracy
- Contact: Director of Human Resources Heidi Blom, 97415697 or Security Manager Bård Tollefsen, 95261619.
No matter the incident and who you report it to: It is always useful to write down what happened, write down the time and place, what happened and how you reacted.