The NOVA Student Board (NSB) is a forum in which students from the NOVA member institutions can work together and carry out discussions on NOVA matters. NSB has one live meeting a year at one of the NOVA member institutions.
You may contact NSB via NSB chair, Margot Slagboom. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSB works to further the goals of NOVA and contributes actively to the NOVA Board by bringing students' perspective to the table.
- be a forum for discussion of NOVA matters among students
- bring the students' perspective into the NOVA cooperation
- act as the primary contact between NOVA and the student organizations
- market NOVA among the students
- The chairman of NSB and one other NSB member represent the students on the NOVA Board
- NSB has the opportunity to represent the students in all NOVA projects
NSB approved its statutes on 18 March 2015.