To be able to apply for a Nordplus grant, the following requisites must be fulfilled:
1) Studies must be on full-time and aiming at a degree.
2) Study periods must be between 5 days to 1 month long.
3) Courses must be eligible for credit transfer - All NOVA and Nordplus courses fulfill this criteria!
4) Course location is abroad and you have to study at the place in question.
5) You must have at least 60 ECTS from university studies/higher education.
The grants are awarded to cover living expenses and travel costs, where the latter is dependent on which countries are involved.
It is possible to apply for grant for work placement - ask local coordinator for more information