To be able to apply for a Nordplus grant, the following requisites must be fulfilled:
1) Studies must be on full-time and aiming at a degree.
2) Study periods must be between 5 days to 12 month long.
3) Courses must be eligible for credit transfer - All NOVA and Nordplus courses fulfill this criteria!
4) Course location is abroad and you have to move to the place in question.
5) You must have at least 60 ECTS from university studies/higher education.
The grants are awarded to cover living expenses and travel costs, where the latter is dependent on which countries are involved. The amounts for the academic year 2016-2017 are available in this table .
Please note that the money will be transferred in Norwegian krone (NOK) using the historical exchange rate from June 2015 (1 euro = 8,73 NOK), and will not necessarily correspond to the current exchange rate.
For express mobility - periods between 5 days and 4 weeks - there is no deadline and applications are received consecutively. Should you need assistance with finding accommodation, other application deadlines at the host university may apply.
For longterm mobility -periods between 1 and 12 months - applicants must apply for a study place from the host university and a scholarship from their home university. Study places must be applied for according to each university's guidelines. Host universities can normally assist with accommodation. Contact your local Nordplus coordinator for information.