- Study Coordinators: study coordinators can provide assistance with your education plan, selection of master thesis topic, study leave, and challenges you may be experiencing in your studies.
- Writing Centre: the Writing Centre can assist you with presentation skills, writing skills, editing assignments, citation rules, and much much more.
- University Library: in addition to the standard library services, courses are offered in EndNote and Oria, and they assist with Bibsys, Cristin and Brage.
- Studentsamskipnaden i Ås (SiÅs): the University Foundation for Student Life is responsible for housing, the university bookshop, cafeterias, sports facilities and counselling services.
- Samfunnet i Ås: the student society offers free membership to international students. University students can also learn a great deal outside the classroom and are encouraged to be socially active.
Published 3. November 2015 - 12:46 - Updated 2. May 2018 - 16:05