Prior to submitting your Master's thesis
- All Master's thesis must be submitted with the official NMBU cover page template
Printing the thesis
- Printing the Master’s thesis must be booked in advance.
- SiÅS / Rotator is often used, otherwise NMBU has framework agreements with some printers.
- Check with the faculty if the require extra printed copies of your Master's thesis (and who will pay for them) in addition to the tree copies that must be submitted to the Student Information Center (SiT).
- For a confidential thesis the form Confidential thesis must be completed and submitted.
- Be sure to check that the correct title on the Master's thesis is registered in StudentWeb before you submit the thesis.
Deadlines for the submission of the master's thesis
- Spring parallel: 15 May at 15:00 or
- Autumn parallel: 15 December at 15:45
When submitting the Master's thesis
Submitting in Brage
- The Master's thesis is submitted as an electronic version (pdf format) via NMBU's open institutional archive (Brage).
- For a confidential thesis the form Confidential thesis must be completed and submitted with the electronic version in Brage. Information about Brage
- Remember that receipt for submission on Brage (sent to your e-mail address) must be presented to SiT when submitting the thesis.
- If you don't have access to the e-mail from your mobilephone, you may take a picture (with your phone) of the e-mail receipt and present to SiT.
Submitting to Student Information Centre (SiT)
- At least two (2) printed bound copies of the Master's thesis, identical to the submitted thesis in Brage, must be submitted to SiT for registration and to get the stamp of submission.
- The stamped copies must be delivered to your Faculty.
- For a confidential thesis a copy of the approved form Confidential thesis must be submitted with each of the printed and bound copies of your thesis upon submission at SiT.