Guidelines for awarding the price
- The study environment prize at NMBU aims to highlight good measures to stimulate a good study environment at NMBU. The recipient(s) of the prize must have done something beyond what one might normally expect, in order to promote inclusion, diversity and well-being for students at NMBU.
- The prize can be awarded to any student, student group or employee at NMBU.
- Proposals for candidates can be submitted by students and staff at NMBU. The nomination must include the candidate's name, justification and contact person.
- The Learning Environment Committee (LMU) publishes deadlines and procedures for nomination of candidates in cooperation with the student council's working committee
- A committee consisting of two students appointed by the students' work committee, secretary for LMU and an administrative employee from the faculty prepares a proposal for the prize winner.
- The prize is awarded by the Learning Environment Committee at NMBU every spring semester, provided there are worthy candidates for the prize.
- The prize is a diploma and flowers.
- Nominated candidates may be published together with the winner/e of the prize