- You have to be admitted to a degree-seeking study program at NMBU when you apply for, and during the exchange
- The exchange must be approved as part of your degree at NMBU
- There has to be an Erasmus+ agreement between NMBU and the institution where you do your exchange (for studies)
- You must have completed a minimum of 30 ECTS when you apply for exchange
- You must have completed a minimum of 60 ECTS before you go on exchange
- Some Erasmus agreements might have additional requirements, for example language requirements or amount of ECTS. Please check the web profile for the university for further information.
- Minimum length of stay for Erasmus+ exchange for studies is 3 months (90 days).
- Maximum length of stay for Erasmus+ exchange is 12 months per study level (BA/MA/PHD)
You apply for Erasmus+ exchange within the two annula deadlines 1st of February or 15th of September.