Outside of Europe

If you travel to a university that is not part of an exchange program, such as Erasmus+,  the exchange happens through NMBUs bilateral agreements. Bilateral agreements are agreements made directly between NMBU and another university. These agreements are made with good universities that can assure high academic quality. When going on exchange through a bilateral agreement, SiT (Students Information Centre) helps you with the application process and keeps you informed, and in some cases, organizes exemption from proficiency tests. Some of the bilateral agreements are exempted from tuition fees, while others have reduced rates (so low that they are covered by the State Educational Loan Fund, Lånekassen).

Exchange application form


NMBU har utvekslingsavtaler til New Zealand.

New Zealand.




Published 9. January 2009 - 13:00 - Updated 16. January 2020 - 15:54