Universidad Politecnica de Valencia

About the agreement
UPV has a strong focus on technical subjects. The agreement covers the following faculties:
ETSIAMN: Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Agronómica y del Medio Natural 
(Four students for one year: Food science, agriculture, forestry, biochemistry)
ETSIGCT: Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Geodésica, Cartográfica y Topográfica
ETSA: La Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura 
(Two students for one year)
EPSG: E. Politécnica Superior de Gandia 
(Two students for one year. NB: Is in Gandia, 50 minutes outside Valencia)
ETCICCP: Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos 
(Two students for one year)

However, it is also possible to take courses from other faculties, but in such a case, one must be associated with the faculty in question.

NB!: Erasmus students must take at least 25 UPV credits as exchange students (1 UPV credit is equivalent to 0.8 ECTS).

NB!: UPV can only receive exchange students for either the autumn semester, or the autumn semester and spring semester combined. In other words, it is not possible to choose only the spring semester.

Who can apply
For all Erasmus agreements it is necessary to have attained 60 credits on your current NMBU program before commencing on an exchange study abroad.

Number of study places
See the information for each faculty, under the section titled ‘about the agreement’, further up this page.

Language of teaching 
Most courses are taught in Spanish or Valencian (a variety of the Catalan language), but there are also quite a few courses in English. Exchange students must be able to document Spanish skills at the level of B1.
The faculty ETSIAMN only offers courses in Spanish.

Semester timing 
Autumn semester: End of September - end of January.
Spring semester: Beginning of February – end of June.

Tuition Fees
Erasmus students must continue to pay for NMBU’s semester fees, plus register with NMBU whilst they are on exchange. However, it is not necessary to pay any types of fee at the partner university.

The university can help with finding accommodation.

Published 14. August 2014 - 12:34 - Updated 14. June 2022 - 15:11