The Learning Agreement contains a description of which courses you should take on exchange, and gives you confidence that courses you pass can be approved as part of your degree.
- When you are going to fill in your Online Learning Agreement (OLA), please contact email@example.com to get access.
- You will receive a link from the Erasmus Dashboard with access to a partly prefilled OLA. NB! You have to use Chrome or Firefox .
- All fields have to be filled in before you sign the OLA digitally (by pointer/mouse).
- You need to fill in planned mobility period, courses at the host university, language level for the teaching language and which courses you are going to replace at NMBU (if you have only electives, please fill in "Mobility window"). Only the part valled "Before mobility" should be filled in.
- Your study coordinator at NMBU will automatically receive a notification by email to sign your OLA once you have signed it.
- Once your study coordinator has signed it, it will automaticall be sent to your host university. When it is signed by all three parts, your OLA is complete.
If you make changes to your courses during the mobility period, you will have to update the OLA by using the part called During Mobility.
If you need more help or advise regarding the OLA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF version of OLA?
- You can download a PDF of the OLA if the host university requires a paper version. It can also be signed on paper if necessary.
- If the host university cannot sign online and requires a paper copy, you may print a PDF of the OLA. If this is the case, please send a scanned copy signed by all three parts to Erasmus coordinator email@example.com