If you show up to your exam but want to withdraw during the exam/submit a blank examination answer please note:
- You must submit the completed examination cover sheet. Please make sure that you fill in the correct examinee number for that exam.
- You must wait at least half an hour after the start of the examination before you can submit the cover sheet and leave the examniation room.
- You will be registered as having attended the exam and will get the result F or fail for the exam.
- Your result for the course will depend on how much this exam counts for the final grade in the course and what is stated in the course description.
- If you fulfil the requirements you may register for re-examination.