Go to Studentweb to chech if your course is having a digital exam.
You must bring your own computer to use on the exam. The students are responsible to check that the computer meets the requirements, and that the safe exam browser is installed and works properly before the exam date. We also recommend that you run a demo exam in WISEflow, to get to know the system before the real exam.
From spring 2019, we will no longer hand out the exam questions om paper. How to find the exam questions in WISEflow is decsribed in the article 'Using FLOWlock tools and features'.
- Laptop (PC or Mac) with Windows or Mac OS. Tablets cannot be used
- It is not possible to use a wireless mouse or keyboard
- Remember to bring a power supply
- Must be connect to NMBUs wireless network Eduroam Help to connect
- Your computer must have FLOWlock installed Help to install
If you don't have a PC/Mac
If you don't have a computer or your computer doesn't meet the necessary requirements listed above, you may apply to borrow a computer from NMBU for the exam.
Use application form.
Application deadline is the same as the deadline for withdrawal.
Assessment and feedback
The assessor can give comments and feedback directly to your assignment in WISEflow. We recommend that you check this when the examination results for your digital exams are ready.
If you have any questions regarding digital exam, please contact email@example.com