If you do not intend to take your exam, remember to withdraw from your course before the withdrawal deadline.
This is how you do it:
Studentweb - Click on ‘My active courses’ and then ‘withdraw from exam’.
If you withdraw from a course by mistake, contact SiT as soon as possible.
Withdrawal deadlines for:
- August block: First Wednesday of August block
- Autumn parallel: 1 November
- Re-exam (konte) autumn: 1 November
- January block: First Wednesday of January block
- Spring parallel: 1 April
- Re-exam (konte) spring: 1 April
- June block: 1 May