Withdraw from your exam via Studentweb.
If you do not intend to take your exam, remember to withdraw from your course before the withdrawal deadline.
This is how you do it:
Studentweb - Click on ‘My active courses’ and then ‘withdraw from exam’.
If you withdraw from a course by mistake, contact SiT as soon as possible.
Withdrawal deadlines for:
- August block: First Wednesday of August block
- Autumn parallel: 1 November
- Re-exam (konte) autumn: 1 November
- January block: First Wednesday of January block
- Spring parallel: 1 April
- Re-exam (konte) spring: 1 April
- June block: 1 May