Rules and Regulations
Please note! The Norwegian text is the official and authoritative text. The translation is for convenience only.
Temporary regulation 2020
Temporary regulation to academic regulation for NMBU established by the University board spring 2020 relating to studies and exams during the coronavirus situation.
- Academic regulations for NMBU - entered into force 1.Aug. 2018
- Regulations for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 March 2017
- Regulations for the degree Doctor Philosophiae (Dr. Philos.) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 March 2017
- Regulations for Access to Examinations, etc. as an External Candidate at NMBU - entered into force from 1 July 2017
Guidelines concerning examination and continuous assessment
- Guidelines for examinees - written and supervised examinations at NMBU
- Guidelines for fulfilment of continuous assessment during the teaching period at NMBU
- Guidelines examiners at NMBU
- Guidelines for procedures for providing explanations for grades and appeals in connection with exams NMBU
Guidelines regarding Master's thesis
- Guidelines for Students Working with their Master’s thesis NMBU
- Guidelines for supervisors for Master’s thesis NMBU
Appeals regarding exam results
Guidelines concerning the appeals committee
- Grading system and assessment criteria
- Grading system for Master's theses in mathematics, natural sciences and technology
UHR's Termbase for Norwegian higher education institutions approved by the Norwegian Council for Higher Education.