Rules and Regulations
Please note! The Norwegian text is the official and authorative text. The translation is for convenience only.
NMBU's rules and regulations in Norwegian
• Academic regulations for NMBU - entered into force from 1 Febrauary 2017
• Regulations for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 March 2017
• Regulations for the degree Doctor Philosophiae (Dr. Philos.) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 March 2017
• Regulations for Access to Examinations, etc. as an External Candidate at NMBU - entered into force from 1 July 2017
Guidelines concerning examination and continuos assessment
• Guidelines for examinees - written and supervised examinations at NMBU
• Guidelines for fulfilment of continuous assessment during the teaching period at NMBU
• Guidelines examiners at NMBU
• Guidelines for procedures for providing explanations for grades and appeals in connection with exams NMBU
Guidelines regarding Master's thesis
Appeals regaring exam results
Guidelines concerning the appeals committee
UHR's Termbase for Norwegian higher education institutions approved by the Norwegian Council for Higher Education.