Rules and Regulations
Please note! The Norwegian text is the official and authoritative text. The translation is for convenience only.
Temporary regulation - Corona
Temporary regulation to academic regulation for NMBU 1 January -31 July 2021 - relating to studies and exams during the coronavirus situation.
Repealed - Temporary regulation to academic regulation for NMBU 13 March - 31 December 2020 - relating to studies and exams during the coronavirus situation.
- Academic regulations for NMBU with supplementary provisions - entered into force 1 January 2021. Amended March 2021.
- Repealed - Academic regulations for NMBU - 1 August 2018 - 31 December 2020
- Regulations for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 July 2020
- Regulations for the degree Doctor Philosophiae (Dr. Philos.) at NMBU - entered into force from 1 March 2017
- Regulations for Access to Examinations, etc. as an External Candidate at NMBU - entered into force from 1 July 2017
Guidelines concerning examination and continuous assessment
- Guidelines for examinees - written and supervised examinations at NMBU
- Guidelines for fulfilment of assessment during the teaching period at NMBU
Guidelines for procedures for providing explanations
Guidelines regarding Master's thesis
Appeals regarding exam results
Guidelines concerning the appeals committee
- Grading system and assessment criteria
- Grading system for Master's theses in mathematics, natural sciences and technology
UHR's Termbase for Norwegian higher education institutions approved by the Norwegian Council for Higher Education.