Conditions for use of a Questback account
- All use of the QuestBack account is limited to assignments directly linked to NMBU, and must under no circumstances be used for other purposes.
- The student shall be seen as the sender and responsible for the survey - not NMBU.
- The student is also responsible for ensuring that the data gathering process is conducted in accordance with relevant local laws and regulations.
- Misuse or inappropriate use of QuestBack, will result in immediate termination of the account.
QuestBack support/User manual
Unfortunately neither NMBU nor QuestBack have the resources to guide/train students in the use of QuestBack. It is recommended that you use QuestBack's online user manual or the instruction videos.
How to get access to a QuestBack student subaccount?
1. Ask your projects supervisor to send a short e-mail confirmation stating:
- that he/she is your supervisor
- that you need to use QuestBack to accomplish your project
2. Fill in the online application form for a QuestBack student account. If you are several students collaborating the account must be in one student's name.