The thesis to be submitted digitally must meet the requirements of NMBU’s front and back cover in the same way as for paper submission. Use the NMBUs front and back cover templates for bachelor’s and master’s thesis.
Remember that the thesis, front and back cover and all attachments must be one PDF-file (how to merge PDF-files). You should not submitt any printed copies of your thesis.
If your thesis is confidential or should have delayed publishing, the form “Confidential thesis” must be completed and signed by your study advisor before thesis’s submission. This form must be uploaded in WISEflow as a part of thesis’s submission.
If the form cannot be physically signed due to f.eks. lack of access to printer / scanner in spring 2020, it is sufficient that the student / supervisor / company confirms by email this form. In such a case, both the form and the email(s) must be uploaded in WISEflow by the student.
Master’s thesis must be submitted digitally (one PDF-file) via NMBU's open institutional archive (Brage). The receipt for the submission in Brage will be sent to you by e-mail and must be upload in WISEflow as a part of thesis’s submission. More information about submission in Brage.
Register the title on your thesis in StudentWeb before you submit it - click on the thesis in Studentweb and then click 'Edit' and 'Show Title'. Video with instructions to how to register your thesis title.
It is important that you register an up-to-date title in StudentWeb, because it will appear on your diploma certificate (see information in the right part of this website).
After the thesis title has been registered in StudentWeb, your thesis has to be submitted in WISEflow.
- Log in to WISEflow with your NMBU/Feide user account.
- Choose if you are writing the thesis alone, or together with another student. If you write:
- alone - click the "Create one-person group" button.
- together with another student - click the "Form group" button, and choose the student(s) to add to your group. The student(s) you add to your group will have to log in to WISEflow to confirm that they should be a part of the group, before you can submit the thesis.
- Under "Paper" upload the thesis in PDF format.
- If you submit master's thesis, upload the receipt for the submission in Brage which your received by e-mail under "Appendix material".
- If your thesis is confidential or should have delayed publishing, upload the signed form "Confidential thesis" (and e-mail(s) with confirmation if necessary) under "Appendix material" and tick the question 'Does the answer contain confidential material?' in the cover sheet.
- Press the green “Hand in” button to submit the thesis.
There is not to be submitted any printed version of the thesis either to the Student Information Centre (SiT) or the faculty. The thesis has to be just submitted digitally. If you have already printed your thesis, please contact your study advisor for further information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Academic Affairs or your study advisor.