Finalize your thesis - NMBU’s front and back cover
The thesis to be submitted digitally must meet the requirements of NMBU’s front and back cover in the same way as for paper submission.
The cover templates for bachelor’s and master’s thesis and guidance for merging PDFs are available here.
Remember that the thesis, front and back cover and all attachments must be in one PDF-file and you do not need to print it at the print shop.
If your thesis is confidential, the form “Confidential thesis” must be completed and signed by your study advisor before thesis’s submission. This form must be uploaded in WISEflow as a part of thesis’s submission.
Register thesis title in StudentWeb
Register the title on your thesis in StudentWeb before you submit it - click on the thesis in Studentweb and then click 'Edit' and 'Show Title'. You can find an instruction video here.
It is important that you register an up-to-date title in StudentWeb, because it will appear on your diploma certificate (see information in the right part of this website).
Submission in Brage
Master’s thesis must be submitted digitally (one PDF-file) via NMBU's open institutional archive (Brage). The receipt for the submission in Brage will be sent to you by e-mail and must be upload in WISEflow as a part of thesis’s submission. You can read more about submission in Brage here.
Digital submission in WISEflow
After the PDF-file of the thesis has been submitted in Brage, it has to be submitted in WISEflow too.
- Log in to WISEflow with your NMBU/Feide user account.
- Choose if you are writing the thesis alone, or in a together with another student. If you write:
- alone - click the "Create one-person group" button.
- together with another student - click the "Form group" button, and choose the student(s) to add to your group. The student(s) you add to your group will have to log in to WISEflow to confirm that they should be a part of the group, before you can submit the thesis.
- Under "Paper" upload the thesis in PDF format.
- Under "Appendix material" upload the receipt for the submission in Brage which your received by e-mail.
- Under "Appendix material" upload the signed form " Confidential thesis " if the thesis is confidential.
- Press the green “Hand in” button to submit the thesis.
There is not to be submitted any printed version of the thesis either to the Student Information Centre (SiT) or the faculty. The thesis has to be just submitted digitally. If you have already printed your thesis, please contact your study advisor for further information.
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of Academic Affairs or your study advisor.