You can participate on intensive courses (1-3 weeks), on semester courses, perform parts of you MSc research at NUBIP or have a research visit to Ukraine (for PhD student). You can receive support to cover your travel, accomodation and other costs from our SiU project.
NUBIP provides following courses:
- Agricultural Radiobiology and Radioecology (5 ECTS)
- Veterinary Radiobiology (5 ECTS)
- Experimental Radioecology and Radiobiology (10 ECTS)
- Sampling and measurement of activity (10 ECTS)
- Forest radioecology (5 ECTS)
NMBU has cooperated with the researchers from National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (NUBIP) in Kiev for more than 30 years. The consequences of the Chernobyl accident were the primary focus of our studies. Thanks to this collaboration, we can now offer you a unique opportunity to perform research within the Chernobyl exclusion zone. There are possibilities for both exiting fieldworks and interesting experiments, so do not hesitate to contact us!