You can participate in intensive (1-3 weeks) or semester courses, perform parts of your MSc research at NUBIP or have a research visit to Ukraine (for PhD students). Our SIU project may be able to cover your travel, accomodation and other costs.
NUBIP provides the following courses:
- Agricultural Radiobiology and Radioecology (5 ECTS)
- Veterinary Radiobiology (5 ECTS)
- Experimental Radioecology and Radiobiology (10 ECTS)
- Sampling and measurement of activity (10 ECTS)
- Forest radioecology (5 ECTS)
NMBU has cooperated with researchers from the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (NUBIP) in Kiev for over 30 years. The focus of our joint studies has been on the impact of the Chernobyl accident. Thanks to this collaboration, we can offer the unique opportunity to perform research within the Chernobyl exclusion zone. There are possibilities for exciting fieldwork and interesting experiments, so do not hesitate to contact us!