Research projects at Noragric are grouped according to the themes of the research clusters:
Long-term collaboration programmes:
Projects under long-term collaboration programmes are cross-cutting by nature. The projects include research activities, capacity building, student supervision and/or teaching, and academic curriculum development at partner universities. Noragric researchers, students and staff are involved in several projects under each of the programmes listed below.
- Climate Change Impacts, Adaptation and Mitigation (CCIAM) programme (2010-2014 + extension in 2015), Tanzania.
- Enhancing Pro-poor Innovations in Natural Resources and Agricultural Value-chains (EPINAV) programme (2010-2014 + extension in 2016), Tanzania.
- Capacity building for managing climate change in Malawi (CABMACC) programme (2013-2017), Malawi. The projects started in 2014.
- Higher Education, Research and Development in the Western Balkans (HERD) programme (2010-2014 + extension in 2015), Western Balkans.
- NORHED: Noragric participates in 8 projects under the Norwegian Programme for Capacity Development in Higher Education and Research for Development (2013 - 2018). Full list of the 18 NORHED projects.