Her er en liste over personer med kompetanse på urbant landbruk ved NMBU
- Horticulture (ornamentals, vegetables, fruits and berries), plant production through seedlings, cuttings and grafting
- Composting at home and hobby greenhouse production, plant nutrition and protection
- Urban planning policy and facilitation of urban agriculture, local development implications of urban agriculture
- Green space management concerns with urban gardening, perception and learning about cultivation in public space
- Urban design to encourage social meetings, citizen led initiatives in public space
- Social opportunities and challenges related to integration of UA in public spaces, non-economic valuation frameworks for UA interventions
- UA and its impacts on the quality of urban life, educational and therapeutic potential of UA
- Political theory perspectives on UA
- Organic analytical chemistry, environmental chemistry and environmental risk assessment, bioaccumulation and food web responses to environmental contaminants.
- Elucidation of pollutant profiles in Urban Agriculture, food processing and Arctic environments.
- Multifunctional blue-green infrastructure
Published 19. November 2019 - 18:26 - Updated 14. August 2020 - 9:06