2nd Nordic Workshop - Health and welfare of fish reared in recirculation aquaculture systems (RAS)
We would like to welcome you to the second Nordic RAS workshop on fish health in Oslo 19 - 20 November 2018.
- The registration is now open, early bird deadline 15th of October 2018
- Send in your abstract, see her for more details
Our aim is to gather people from the fish farming industry and the academia in the Nordic countries with an interest for fish health to discuss the latest biological challenges in RAS production of fish.
The number of RAS facilities are increasing together with a rapid technological development within this field. This workshop will focus on the fish health and welfare within the RAS-production across the Nordic countries.
Sessions included in the program:
- What’s new regarding fish health in RAS
- Infectious diseases of fish farmed in RAS
- Non-infectious diseases or disorders
- Disease control and biosecurity
- Fish health and welfare in RAS