MMV10: 10th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas
Lillehammer, Norway, August 16-19, 2021.
The 10th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas (MMV10) in Lillehammer, Norway is postponed to August 16-19, 2021.
The main theme of MMV10 is «Managing outdoor recreation experiences in the Anthropocene – Resources, markets, innovations».
New dates for submission of abstracts and sessions will be announced this autumn.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
- Sustainable use of natural and cultural resources in recreation and tourism
- Social inclusion and nature based integration
- New developments in visitor monitoring
- Trends and changes in outdoor recreation and tourism
- Managing the interface between tourism, recreation and sport
- Human – wildlife interactions in outdoor recreation and tourism
- The role of winter (snow) experiences and how to manage them
- Nature-based tourism – supply and demand perspectives
- Events in nature: challenges and opportunities
- Health, well-being and nature-based activities
- The economics of outdoor activities and experiences
- Public-private partnership in planning and management
- Spatial planning, resolving conflicts and safeguarding access
- Managing crowding and ‘over-tourism’ in natural and cultural heritage settings
- Outdoor recreation in urban proximate nature
- Education, outdoor learning and communicating nature
- Nature experiences and environmental awareness
- ICT marketing, product innovations and management solutions
- The dynamic role of mobile smart phones and social media
- Methodological and theoretical developments in outdoor recreation research