10th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas - MMV10
Lillehammer, Norway, August 24-27, 2020.
Welcome to the 10th International Conference on Monitoring and Management of Visitors in Recreational and Protected Areas!
The main theme of MMV10 is «Managing outdoor recreation experiences in the Anthropocene – Resources, markets, innovations».
Here you will find all necessary information to propose a session, submit abstract, register for the conference and plan your travel and accommodation.
Registration will open in March, 2020.
Deadlines and information regarding session proposals and abstract submissions.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
- Sustainable use of natural and cultural resources in recreation and tourism
- New developments in visitor monitoring
- Trends and changes in outdoor recreation and tourism
- Managing the interface between tourism, recreation and sport
- Human – wildlife interactions in outdoor recreation and tourism
- The role of winter (snow) experiences and how to manage them
- Nature-based tourism – supply and demand perspectives
- Events in nature: challenges and opportunities
- Health, well-being and nature-based activities
- The economics of outdoor activities and experiences
- Public-private partnership in planning and management
- Spatial planning, resolving conflicts and safeguarding access
- Managing crowding and ‘over-tourism’ in natural and cultural heritage settings
- Outdoor recreation in urban proximate nature
- Education, outdoor learning and communicating nature
- Nature experiences and environmental awareness
- ICT marketing, product innovations and management solutions
- The dynamic role of mobile smart phones and social media
- Methodological and theoretical developments in outdoor recreation research