Quick guide to submitting your tax return online via altinn
- 1. Log in to altinn.
- 2. Upon login you enter your message-box at altinn.
- 3. Click on the tax return form RF-1030.
- 4. From the item list of the tax return form, choose the items you want to change.
- 5. End by clicking the "Start submission" button at the bottom of the page.
- 6. Finally, confirm and exit.
1. Log in to altinn.
- Go to https://www.altinn.no/pages/authentication/Federate.aspx.
- If you do not have PIN-codes such as "Min ID", you need to order these. Click Order single-session PIN codes and follow the instructions. The codes will be sent to your population registry address within a week. Then use these codes to log in or to set up a password and register a mobile telephone number for future.
- To sign in you may need to use a single session code that is sent to your mobile telephone.
2. Upon login you enter your message-box at altinn.
- Old messages that have not been moved to the archive are visible.
3. Click on the tax return form RF-1030.
- You will then see the first page for the tax return procedure.
- In addition to submitting the tax return, or making changes to it, you can also change the bank account number registered for you.
- You can also reopen a tax return form that has already been delivered. In theory one can keep on revising the tax return until 30 April.
4. From the item list of the tax return form, choose the items you want to change.
- For example, if you want to add or change details about your bank deposits, click on "change" for 3.1/4.1/4.5. This brings up further details of this item:
- Items can be added by choosing them in the drop-down menu:
5. End by clicking the "Start submission" button at the bottom of the page.
6. Finally, confirm and exit.
- You may also click Back to start all over again if you want to do that.