English title of thesis
"Bovine Staphylococci and their Spectrum of Antimicrobial Resistance and Virulence Characteristics"
Norwegian title of thesis
"Bovine stafylokokker og deres spekter av antimikrobiell resistens og virulensegenskaper."
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Staphylococcal mastitis: How do the different species influence dairy production and udder health?”
Date: 24 September 2021 (Oslo time)
- 1400hrs: Trial lecture
- 1445hrs: Break
- 1515hrs: Public defense
- Auditorium Hippocampus (upon successful registration and confirmation)
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/68567127248?pwd=cGZWb0V3NXFNWTdqY0tjMHpKN3hHZz09
Due to restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, a limited number of people are allowed in the physical venue of the public defense. If you wish to attend the event in person, please complete this form https://nettskjema.no/a/215957 by September 20th. Those who have secured a spot will receive an email confirmation from us on September 21st.
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Professor John R. Middleton, University of Missouri, United States
Second Opponent: Professor Johanna U Ericson Sollid, UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Norway
Committee Coordinator: Professor Ane C. W. Nødtvedt, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Professor Yngvild Wasteson, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Trine L'Abée-Lund, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Ane Mohn Bjelland, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Morten Kjos, NMBU, Norway
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Marte Fergestad; Thesis number 2021:60, ISSN 1894-6402, ISBN 978-82-575-1832-5