Norwegian title of thesis
"Molekylær epidemiologi blant pasienter med multiresistent tuberkulose i Tigray, Etiopia"
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“Global and Regional Challenges to TB Control: How can Ethiopia achieve TB elimination?”
Date: 9 September 2021 (Oslo time)
- 1100hrs: Trial lecture
- 1145hrs: Break
- 1215hrs: Public defense
- Auditorium Hippocampus (upon successful registration and confirmation)
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/62212169985?pwd=eXViRS90Ui9PQmF4dmFCQ2w1cElxUT09
Due to restrictions related to the Covid-19 pandemic, a limited number of people are allowed in the physical venue of the public defense. If you wish to attend the event in person, please complete this form https://nettskjema.no/a/213101 by September 5th. Those who have secured a spot will receive an email confirmation from us on September 6th.
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defense via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defense
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate Ex Auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us direct message in the Zoom chat.
First opponent: Professor Asma I. ElSony, The epidemiological laboratory, Sudan
Second opponent: Professor Tehmina Mustafa, University of Bergen, Norway
Committee coordinator: Professor Henning Sørum, NMBU, Norway
Main supervisor: Professor Eystein Skjerve, NMBU, Norway
Co-supervisor: Dr. Solomon Yimer, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
Co-supervisor: Dr. Tsehaye Asmelash, Mekelle University, Ethiopia
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of PhD candidate: Letemichael Negash; Thesis number: 2021:24; ISSN: 1894-6402; ISBN: 978-82-575-1796-0