Kreative prosesser i møtet mellom naturbasert reiseliv og stedsutvikling: fellesskapende motiv som bidrag til omstilling i lokalsamfunn
Prescribed title of trial lecture:
Samarbeidsdrevet planlegging og kreativ stedsutvikling - synergier eller motsetninger?
Time and place for the trial lecture and public defence:
Wednesday 14 October, 10:00
10:00 Welcome and trial lecture
11:30 Presentation of research by PhD candidate
12:00 Public defence (approx 2 - 2 1/2hours)
Place: Zoom (link to follow) https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/67417340764?pwd=TkoxRUljZU9PUHB4ejdwaWR3R2F3QT09
This trial lecture and public defence will be held in both digital form and with limited physical presence due to the Corona situation. All are welcome to attend, but please read the guidelines below before you open the link. This is to ensure that the disputation can be held without interruption and noise.
The trial lecture and public defence will be carried out in Norwegian and Danish.
First opponent: Professor Anniken Førde, Department of Social Sciences, The Artic University of Norway, Tromsø
Second opponent: Professor Jørgen Primdal, Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Co-supervisor: Professor Erling Krogh, Faculty of Science and Technology, NMBU
Guidance for attendance in Zoom:
- Do not use camera
- Put your microphone on mute
- If anyone has a question / comment. Please use the chat function in Zoom, and the hosts of the meeting will answer you
- The defence will be open to the public and the audience can ask ex-auditorio questions when invited
- We advise you to test your equipment beforehand
- The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those wishing to access a copy of the thesis please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org