Norwegian title of thesis
Tilpasning av SHINE: Bruk av deltager-orientert aksjonsforskning i lokalt folkehelse arbeid for å kulturelt tilpasse en skolebasert vann, sanitær- og hygieneintervensjon.
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
Critical reflections on applying Community-Based Participatory Research and Empowerment approaches to public health interventions.
Time and place for the trial lecture and public defence
Wednesday 24 June 2020, 10:00
Welcome and trial lecture: 10:00
Public defence: 12:15
This public defence will be held partly in digital form since physical prescence is hindered as a result of the Covid-19 situation. The PhD defence can be attended by using the following link in Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/68433463507
All are welcome to attend the digital meeting, but please read the guidelines below before you open the link. This is to make sure that the disputation can be held without interruptions or disturbance.
First opponent: Part-time lecturer, Thilde Vildekilde, Global Health Section, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Second opponent: Associate Professor Hans Hauge, Department of Health, Social and Welfare, University of South-Eastern Norway, Norway
Committee coordinator: Professor Ruth Kjærsti Raanaas, Department of Public Health Science, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
Main Supervisor: Associate Professor Sheri-Lee Bastien, Department of Public Health Science, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
Co-supervisor: Professor Geir Aamodt, Department of Public Health Science, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
Guidelines for attending:
- In Zoom you will first be placed in the waiting room. Please introduce yourself with your name, rather than your IP address or computer name.
- Put your microphone on mute.
- If anyone has a question and wants to oppose "ex-auditorio", please write in the chat window of Zoom (1) "XY (your name) has a question" and (2) the question in brief. The chair of the defence will evaluate whether your question is opportune, and you will be given the word after the two opponents have concluded.
- When you are being given the word, you switch on your microphone and camera. Ensure briefly whether you are being heard.
- We advise you to test your own equipment before attending.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those of you who want access to the thesis in pdf-form, please send an e-mail to Sheena Gilchrist Lisland