Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
"Issues, benefits and scope of a multi-disciplinary approach to research on green cultural heritage, seen in the perspective of future planning and management challenges"
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence:
20 April 2018
12:15 - Trial lecture
13:05 - Break
13:15 - Public Defence
Place: TU101 in the Tower Building (nr 31 on the map).
- Professor Ian Rotherham, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Henrik Sjöman (PhD), Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden
- Professor Anne Katrine Geelmuyden, School of Landscape Architecture
- Professor Annegreth Dietze-Schirdewahn, School of Landscape Architecture
- Associate Professor Eva Vike, School of Landscape Architecture
The doctoral thesis will be available for public review at the NMBU library, campus Ås. Thesis number 2018:25, ISSN: 1894-6402 ISBN: 978-82-575-1439-6