Norwegian title of thesis:
Naturfagundervisning for vår felles framtid: Utdanning for bærekraftig utvikling i kjemiundervisning og naturfagslærerutdanning.
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
Bærekraftig utvikling – hindringer og muligheter for lærerutdannere og lærere i naturfag.
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence:
8 February 2018 in Auditoriet, Senter for klimaregulert planteforskning (SKP), Kirkeveien 15, NMBU, Ås
10:15 Trial lecture
12:15 Public defence
- First opponent: Senior lecturer in Chemistry Per Juhani Sund, Mälardalen University/Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Second opponent: Docent Maria Kristina Andrée, Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Committee coordinator: Professor Edvin Østergaard, Faculty of Science and Technology - RealTek, NMBU.
- Main supervisor: Associate Professor Astrid Tonette Sinnes, Faculty of Science and Technology - RealTek, NMBU.
- Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Nyna Amin, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Co-supervisor: Associate Professor Sigrid Marie Gjøtterud, Faculty of Science and Technology - RealTek, NMBU.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review at the NMBU library.
Thesis number 2018:5. ISSN: 1894-6402. ISBN: 978-82-575-1449-5