Norwegian title of thesis:
Helserisiko i Laos og Thailand forbundet med lagret husholdningsvann som er forurenset fekalt og infisert med Aedes aegypti mygg.
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture:
Effectiveness of household water treatment technologies for the control of water-related diseases in developing countries.
Time and place for the trial lecture and the public defence:
15 December 2017 in Urbygningen, Festsalen U215, NMBU, Ås
10:15 Trial lecture
12:15 Public defence
- First opponent: Professor Flemming Konradsen, Director of School of Global Health - University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Second opponent: Professor Guéladio Cissé, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Switzerland.
- Committee coordinator: Associate Professor Arve Heistad, Faculty of Science and Technology, RealTek, NMBU.
- Professor Razak Seidu, Department of Ocean Operations and Civil Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU.
- Researcher Hans Jørgen Overgaard, Faculty of Science and Technology, RealTek, NMBU.
- Professor Thor Axel Stenström, Institute for Water and Wastewater Technology, Durban University of Technology, DUT, South Africa.
- Assistant professor Ram Rangsin, Pramongkutklao Medical College, Thailand.
The doctoral thesis is available for public review at the NMBU library.
Thesis number 2017:89. ISSN: 1894-6402. ISBN: 978-82-575-1476-1