English title of thesis
"Selenium requirement in Norwegian high-yielding pigs"
Norwegian title of thesis
"Selenbehov hos norske høytytende griser"
Prescribed subject of the trial lecture
“How can we improve health and welfare in growing pigs in Norway?”
Date: 28 April 2022 (Oslo time)
- 1000hrs: Trial lecture
- 1045hrs: Break
- 1115hrs: Public defence
- Auditorium Hippocampus
- Zoom: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/66360716189?pwd=bEV0QzJmUXlQNTZWY21Pazd3aDVFUT09 (Passcode: 576595)
Covid-19 related restrictions have been lifted and all are welcome to attend this event in Auditorium Hippocampus in person (no prior registration is required).
Alternatively, you may attend the trial lecture and public defence via Zoom. Here are the guidelines:
- Test your equipment and internet connection prior to the public defence
- Keep your audio and video off at all times
- If anyone wishes to oppose the candidate ex auditorio, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat BEFORE the 1st opponent finishes his or her opposition.
- Should you have any questions or experience any technical issues, please send us a direct message in the Zoom chat.
First Opponent: Professor Emeritus Jan Olav Aaseth, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
Second Opponent: Professor Marianne Jensen Waern, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Committee Coordinator: Professor Randi Oppermann Moe, NMBU
Main supervisor: Dr. Marianne Oropeza-Moe, NMBU
Co-supervisor: Professor Tore Guel Framstad, NMBU
Co-supervisor: Dr. Aksel Bernhoft, Norwegian Veterinary Institute
Co-supervisor: Professor Brit Salbu, NMBU
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For those who would like to have access to the thesis please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Name of PhD candidate: Michaela Falk; Thesis number 2022:10; ISSN 1894-6402; ISBN 978-82-575-1887-5.