Gravplasser som offentlige byrom. En sammenligning av eksempler fra Skandinavia og Russland.
Prescribed title of trial lecture:
Public life in the presence of death - How material evidence of mortality influences uses and behaviour in Oslo cemetries.
Time and place of trial lecture and public defence:
Festsalen (U215), Clock Building
It is also possible to attend digitally via Zoom. Please follow the link and instructions at the foot of this page if attending digitally.
10:15 Welcome and trial lecture
12:15 Presentation of research and public defence
- First opponent: Senior Researcher Doctor Julie Joyce Rugg, Centre for Housing Policy, University of York, UK
- Second opponent: Professor Gertrud Jørgensen, Section of Landscape Architecture & Planning, Department of Geo-Sciences & Natural Resource Management, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Committee coordinator: Associate Professor Sebastian Peters, Department of Urban & Regional Planning, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
- Professor Helena Nordh, Department of Public Health Science, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU & Senior Lecturer, Department of Urban and Rural Development, Division of Landscape Architecture, Swedish Agricultural University, Uppsala, Sweden
- Senior Research Fellow Beata Sirowy, Department of Urban & Regional Planning, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
- Kirstin Lunde, Department of Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
- Professor Karsten Jørgensen†, Department of Landscape Architecture, Faculty of Landscape and Society, NMBU
The doctoral thesis is available for public review. For this wishing to obtain an electronic copy please contact the NMBU library or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Zoom link for joining digitally: https://nmbu.zoom.us/j/66333195744?pwd=VTBLeWpoa0dSUWVvdy9ZeG8ycFJBUT09
Meeting ID: 663 3319 5744
Instructions for attending digitally:
- We advise you to check your equipment and internet connection beforehand
- Keep camera and microphone functions swithced off
- The defence will be open for ex-auditorio questions when invited