You will receive an automatic email confirming your nomination as an NMBU exchange student, and another email with a password for entering the application portal.
Register your application in the application portal SøknadsWeb. Before you register your application, please read the following information carefully:
Please upload the following documents to your application profile (SøknadsWeb) before the application deadlines:
- Application form (The application form must contain: 1) Complete home address, including post code 2) List of courses you want to take at NMBU 3) List of courses you are currently enrolled in at your home university).
- Official academic transcripts in English (Official transcript is not just a print, but an official document signed and approved by your home university).
- A list of the course you are registered in the current semester - this will, together with your transcripts - give us an idea and more complete picture of your academic background (unofficial list).
- Copy of passport/ID card.
- Documentation of English proficiency: Applicants who are native speakers of English do not have to document their English proficiency. All others must see our language requirements for what documentation to upload.
When all documents are uploaded to Søknadsweb they will appear on your profile under the window "my documents", and your application is complete.
All documents must be uploaded before:
- 1 April (Autumn semester: Aug/Sept - Dec)
- 1 October (Spring semester: Jan/Feb - May/June)
When to expect decisions:
- Autumn semester applications: within 15 May.
- Spring semester applications: within 15 November.
If you have any questions, please contact: