You will receive an automatic email confirming your nomination as an NMBU exchange student, and another email with a password for entering the application portal.
Register your application in the application portal SøknadsWeb. Before you register your application, please read the following information carefully:
Language requirements: NMBU offers courses taught in English and Norwegian. The English courses require minimum English level B2 (CEFR), and the Norwegian courses require documented fluency in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish.
Please upload the following documents to your application profile (SøknadsWeb) before the application deadlines:
- Application form (The application form must contain: 1) Complete home address, including post code 2) Email address 3) List of courses you want to take at NMBU 4) List of courses you are currently enrolled in at your home university).
- Official academic transcripts in English. Official transcript is not just a print, but an official document signed and approved by your home university.
- Copy of passport/ID card.
- Documentation of English proficiency (If English is not your first language, ask the Nordplus coordinator at your home university to document that your English level equals B2 or higher. Applicants who are native speakers of English do not have to document their English proficiency).
When all documents are uploaded to Søknadsweb they will appear on your profile under the window "my documents", and your application is complete.
All documents must be uploaded before:
- 1 June (Autumn semester: Aug/Sept - Dec)
- 1 October (Spring semester: Jan/Feb - May/June)
When to expect decisions:
- Autumn semester applications: within 1 July.
- Spring semester applications: within 15 November.
If you have any questions, please contact: