Application deadline for the early admission is 15 April.
All applicants who apply for early admission must be academically qualified at the application deadline. It is not possible to get early admission if you are completing your degree or language qualification after 15 April.
Valid reasons for early admission:
- You are currently employed and have a period of notice or you must apply for leave of absence
- You are self-employed and have to close down your business because of the studies
- You have children who need a place in nursery school or must change schools and your family must move
- You need special arrangements at the place of study (excluding dyslexia)
- You need to apply for renewal of your residence permit for study purposes
Valid documentation is one or several of the following:
- Testimonial from employer of period of notice and most recent salary slip
- Proof of residence from the National Registry (Skatteetaten) for applicant and children or spouse/partner
- Testimonial from a specialist (e.g. a doctor)
- Copy of relevant page(s) in passport of residence permit.
- To participate in the early admission, all necessary documents must be uploaded in søknadsweb by 20 April.
- The result of the admission process will be sent out by 20 May.
- If you are not admitted in the early admission process, your application will automatically be transferred to the ordinary application process with result 20 July.
If you have any questions regarding the early admission process, please contact the Admission Office on firstname.lastname@example.org