Published articles include a variety of academic text types: term papers, opinionated letters, and original research manuscripts. Texts can be written in either English or Norwegian and are usually accepted during the autumn semester (though exact submission deadlines may vary each year).
Submissions for NMBU Student Journal of Life Sciences should be submitted to email@example.com
Submissions are open to all current NMBU students at PhD, master’s, and bachelor’s levels, as well as recent graduates. The submissions should be written to academic standards and the subject matter of the submissions should relate to study fields at NMBU.
- Written in English or Norwegian
- Microsoft Word document
- Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 spaced
- Harvard NMBU reference style. Convert the document to plain text before submitting if EndNote or other referencing program is used.
- Submitted papers should be limited to 5000 words excluding figures, tables, and references.
- Figures and tables must have titles, numerically referenced in the text.
- The author(s) name(s) must be removed from the document and the document’s file name.
- Submit the paper in an email that includes author(s) name(s), study program, level of study, and for which purpose the paper was originally written.
- All authors that chose to submit a paper must be willing to work on improving their paper to meet academic publication standards.