The StudentWeb is one of your most important tools as a student. Among other things, the StudentWeb is used to complete the semester registration process, including registration for exams. On the StudentWeb you will also find your course results.
- Your Education Plan
- Overview of examination registration and important details about these
- Overview of your course results
- Payment information for the semester fee
- Semester Registration
- Registration and changes to the your semester address
- Registration, courses, classes and exams
- Withdrawal, courses, classes and exams
- Change PIN code
Begin by logging onto the StudentWeb via Feide using your username and password.
Click on "Start Registration" to complete the five-step process:
1) Rights and Obligations
Read through NMBU's rules and regulations and check the box to confirm that you have read and accepted these. Read through NMBU's information on cheating and plagerism and how to avoid this, and then check the box to confirm that you acknowledge the information. Click next to proceed.
2) Study Plan
Review your detailed education plan for each semester of studies. All obligatory coursework should already be listed, but elective coursework may not be listed. You can add elective courses in this step. As a general rule, one academic year of studies is equivalent to 60 study points, alternatively 30 study points per semester. If your education plan is incomplete, you must nevertheless confirm the education plan and contact your study coordinator later for clarifications, changes and/or additions. Click next to proceed.
3) Status and Overview
Review the summary of completed and remaining coursework. Reminders for obligatory coursework will be noted. Click next to proceed.
Enter your local mailing address. If you live on campus, use the mailing address listed on your SiÅs welcome letter.
Enter emergency contact information. Include name, relationship type, telephone number and email address if possible. Click complete to proceed.
This is the final step in the Semester Registration process. Review the summary of course registration for the semester and the assessment form.
The semester registration process is complete when you have completed the five steps above AND you have paid the semester fee.
Use of the StudentWeb follows all rerquirements as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Semester registration and approval of your education plan.
Make sure that your individual education plan is correct. When your approve your individual education plan you will automatically be registered for your compulsory courses that's in your plan for that semester. NB: Please make sure to that you are also registered for your exams.
Remember that you must do your semester registration and pay the semester fee within the deadline for take your exam. All deadlines are listed in the Academic Calendar.
You are responsible for registration or withdrawal from the courses you are taking. Check the course which you have been registered for, in the top menu iten "Active course" on the Student Web.
Check your registrations before the registration deadline and contact SiT if you have any questions.
Extra courses and register for re-exam /"konte"
- Log in to studentweb
- Choose "active courses"
- Look up the applicable course
- Choose the course and follow any further instructions
Registration deadlines for courses and exams
- Registration deadline for August block: First Wednesday in August block
- Registration deadline for Autumn parallel: 15 September
- Registration deadline for Autumn re-exam (konte): 1 October
- Registration deadline for January block: 1 December
- Registration deadline for Spring parallel: 1 February
- Registration deadline for spring re-exam (konte): 1 March
- Registration deadline for June block: 1 April
If you do not intend to take your exam, you must remember to withdraw from your courses and exams in the Student Web within the deadlines provided in the Academic Calendar.
This is how you do it:
Studentweb - Click on ‘My active courses’ and then ‘withdraw from exam’.
If you withdraw from a course by mistake, contact SiT as soon as possible.
- August block: First Wednesday of August block
- Autumn parallel: 1 November
- Re-examination (konte) autumn: 1 November
- January block: First Wednesday of January block
- Spring parallel: 1 April
- Re-examation (konte) spring: 1 April
- June block: 1 May