The NOVA Board encourages that NOVA PhD courses are held at BOVA institutions. According to the cooperation agreement between the two networks, the BOVA host shall in these cases participate in the course arrangements.
- Contact the local BOVA coordinator of the BOVA institution with which you wish to cooperate for practical information, including contact information for teachers to cooperate with.
- Send the course title for the course you wish to organise to the BOVA coordinator so that he/she can contact suitable teachers.
- Apply for support from NOVA for arranging a planning meeting for a NOVA course so that the teachers can meet before submitting the course application to NOVA. The grant for a planning meeting is of maximum EUR 5 000.
Please find more information on suggested possible areas for collaboration for NOVA courses from each BOVA institution, contact information etc. from the links below.
- Aleksandras Stulginskis University
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Lativa University of Life Sciences and Technologies
- Lithuanian University of Life Sciences - Veterinary Academy
More information on BOVA is available on their website.