Written countinious assesment test or home examintaions
If you need special arrangements for your written countinious assesment exams, outside normal examination periods, or home exams, it is your responsible to informe the course responsible that you have been granted extended examination time or other spcial arrangements.
For written examinations, the following extensions are granted:
- 15 extra minutes are granted for examinations lasting up to 1.5 hours
- 30 extra minutes are granted for examinations lasting between 1.5 and 4 hours
- 1 extra hour is granted for examinations lasting more than 4 hoursTen minutes extra are granted for written examinations with an examination time of between 45 minutes and 1 ½ hours.
For home examinations, the following extensions are granted:
- Examinations lasting 24 hours or longer: 3 hours extra
- Examinations lasting 36 hours or longer: 5 hours extra
- Examinations lasting 48 hours or longer: 7 hours extra.
Please contact us at the disability and special needs office for any questions.