Written continuous assessment test or home examinations
If you need special arrangements for your written continuous assessment exams, outside normal examination periods, or home exams, it is your responsible to inform the course responsible that you have been granted extended examination time or other special arrangements.
For written examinations, the following extensions are granted:
- 15 extra minutes are granted for examinations lasting up to 1.5 hours
- 30 extra minutes are granted for examinations lasting between 1.5 and 4 hours
- 1 extra hour is granted for examinations lasting more than 4 hours
For home examinations, the following extensions are granted:
- Examinations lasting 24 hours or longer: 3 hours extra
- Examinations lasting 36 hours or longer: 5 hours extra
- Examinations lasting 48 hours or longer: 7 hours extra.
Please contact us at the disability and special needs office for any questions.