All exams spring 2021 will be home exams.
You will find updated information relating to examination time, form and permitted aids for your examination:
- The Canvas course-room
- at Studentweb
- Date and time for your exam is also available at the online teaching schedule
You are responsible for keeping up-to-date on information about the time and any changes to the form of examination for your exam. Check StudentWeb and Canvas and as the faculty or course responsible if you have any questions.
- You need your own computer and a stable internet connection
- WISEflow recommend that you use the web browser Chrome or Firefox
- Try to find somewhere you can sit where you are not disturbed during your exam.
- Run a demo exam in WISEflow so you know the system prior to your exam.
- Log in to WISEflow with your FEIDE (NMBU) user account
- Find the course for your home exam, you will have access to the exam questions at the start time for your exam.
- Your examination answer must be submitted within the set deadline for submission in WISEflow. When submitting your answer in WISEflow it is important that you follow the instructions for correct submission (don't exit when you have up-loaded your answer, but choose submit). Should you experience any problems with submitting your answer please contact support immediately. If an examination answer is not submitted within the deadline, the result not-completed will registered for your exam.
- The exam end time shown in WISEflow is included time to upload your files. If you have extra time due to special arrangements this is also added to the total time.
- For WISEflow home exams you don't have to install FLOWlock (exam browser, that will prevent you from accessing files on your computer and Internet).
- Please have your mobile available during the WISEflow exam. If an important messages related to the exam is given, you will be notified by SMS.
- If you need support during your digital home exam please use the Web-form for exam support
- If you have any questions about digital home exams you may also check the frequently asked questions page FAQ Digital home exam
Taking a digital campus exam at NMBU requires that you bring your own computer to use for the exam. Prior to your exam you must make sure that your computer meets the necessarily requirements, and that the safe exam browser is installed and works properly. We also recommend that you run a demo exam in WISEflow (link above), to get to know the system before your actual exam.
- Information about whether the exam for your course is digital will be available at Studentweb
- Bring your own laptop (PC/MAC) and power cable
- You must remember your FEIDE user credentials
- Install FLOWlock before the exam - an exam browser that will prevent you from accessing files on your computer and Internet.
- Run a demo exam in WISEflow Try a demo exam in WISEflow
- Familiarize yourself with using FLOWlock tools, how to find you exam questions and more
- You will be handed scrap paper and drawing sheets. Please bring a pen. The exam questions are not handed out on paper.
- If you have any questions about digital campus based exams you may also check the frequently asked questions page FAQ digital campus based exam
Oral exams might be digital. You will get information about date and time from your faculty. Prior to the exam you must make sure to control that the microphone, speaker and camera on your PC are working properly. It is not permitted to record the oral exam, neither by the examinee nor by the faculty.
Some exams might be completed in Canvas. You will find more information about these exams in the Canvas course-room.
The assessor may give comments and feedback directly in your assignment in WISEflow. We recommend that you check this when the examination results for your digital exams are published.
You must have access to your own laptop for your digital exams. This applies both to home exams and campus based exams.
If you have problems with your computer you may apply to borrow a computer from NMBU for campus based exams.
Pleas use the application form to apply to borrow a computer.
The application deadline is 1 April for the Spring parallell and 1 November for the Autumn parallell.