- Valid absence, appeal of formal error, fourth attempt, special syllabus
- Transfer to another program, leave of absence
- Exchange and Fieldwork
- Forms related to your Degree Thesis
- Other forms
You may apply for justified or unjustified leave of absence.
Justified leave of absence
You can apply for leave from your studies on the basis of illness, childbirth and care for children, service according to Section 17 of the Defense Act, positions in student political bodies and when there are other special reasons. Such leave can be granted provided documentation is provided.
Unjustified leave of absence
You can apply for up to two (2) consecutive semesters of leave from the study program without stating a reason, provided you have achieved at least 15 credits within your study program. Note that you cannot apply for an unfounded leave of absence from all study programs or after entering into a contract for a degree thesis
The form for applying for leave of absence can be found under forms for students. Contact the study supervisor at your faculty if you have questions about leave from your studies
You can read more about leave of absence from your studies in supplementary provisions to chapter 25 in Academic Regulations for NMBU
- All NMBU students can use Nettskjema. Log in via your Feide- login
- Nettskjema is a safe solution for collecting data via internett and
- can be used for questionnaires and registrations
- can handle large amounts of data and data from mobile apps and
- can collect sensitive person data Services for Sensitive Data (TSD)
A special syllabus is a theoretical and/or practical work assignment that is not specified as a separate course or as part of a course available. Special syllabus may also be conducted in connection with a degree thesis.
Links to privacy statements for study administrative systems
Vitnemålsportalen (Diploma Registry)
At NMBU, the timetable system TimeEdit is used to plan teaching and exams. TimeEdit AB, which develops and operates TimeEdit, will have access to your personal data. The following personal data is transferred to TimeEdit on command: personal ID number in the Common Student System, name, username and e-mail address.